JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Thursday 15 May 2014

BOTM - Secrets {Wattpad}

Secrets
Genre: Teen Fiction / Action / Mystery

Wattpad Book Blurb:
"Man is not what he thinks he is; he is what he hides."- André Malraux

When 16-year-old Ariel Chambers is rescued from a brutal kidnapping, she returns back to her family with scars running deeper than anyone can ever imagine. Having seen her brother killed before her eyes, her search for the truth becomes desperate... But how far will she go to get it? Can she trust her mysterious new bodyguard, Will? Can she trust anyone? Most importantly, what secrets does she hide?

[Watty Awards 2013 Winner]

Author Links:







Author Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

Amateur Photographer. Avid Writer. Bubble Tea Drinker. Dreamer.

2. What types of books do you write?

Teen-Fic, Action. 

3. How many books have you written?

Just one: 'Secrets' :)

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

The Divergent and TFIOS movies! I loved the books and I am hoping the movies will be up to scratch. I think Shailene Woodley is a wonderful actress and I am sure she portrays both Tris and Hazel perfectly,

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Action/Thriller. I absolutely adore the Sherlock Holmes series.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. A tooth brush (to keep my teeth pearly white).
2. A feather bed (because sleep is important).
3. A genie in a bottle (to grant me my wishes)

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Absolutely. I've started already started one :)

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I think my love for stories and creating different scenarios and worlds started when I first started to read. From then on, I started writing anything- short poems, stories and dialogues. It wasn't until I wrote a story that my classmates, teacher and most importantly, my parents, liked, that I decided that this is something I wanted to pursue :)


Secrets Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment