JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Tuesday 15 April 2014

BOTM - Beautiful Mistake {Wattpad}

Beautiful Mistake
Author: Gryffindork90
Genre: General Fiction / Romance

Wattpad Book Blurb:
A drunken night with her former enemy caused Emma Collins to make a mistake. But something beautiful came out from her nightmare. Problem is, how would former prisoner, Drake Rogers, react when he finds out this one mistake?  All Rights Reserved.

Author Links:













Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

My name is Laiza Millan and I am a Journalism major in college here in the States!

2. What types of books do you write?

I like to write about the ‘opposites attract’ romance, drama books

3. How many books have you written?

I’ve written fanfiction before, but I only have one original book so far.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I’m looking for the last book of the Nevermore trilogy by Kelly Creagh. That series is so amazing, I honestly can’t wait for the third book to come out!

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I like different types of books! A mixture of adventure, romance, and drama.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Books to entertain me
2. A helpful tool to cut some trees to build myself a boat
3. Drinking water

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Okay, personally, I am not a huge fan of sequels. So no, I am not going to create one myself.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I’m not really sure. I just remembered in elementary school, I would keep this journal and constantly write on it about my thoughts. Then being in middle school and just randomly had the urge to write a story. I did that for a little bit. Then in high school, my friend and I would write a fictional story about us as the characters, instead of paying attention in class. Ever since then I just kept writing on and off.


Beautiful Mistake Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment