JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Sunday 1 September 2013

BOTM - My Wattpad Love by Cold_lady19




My Wattpad Love

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?















Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

My name is Ariana but everyone calls me Arix. I'm a passionate reader and writer. 

2. What types of books do you write?

Mostly romance books but I've written stories in a variety of genres: horror, vampire, thriller, teen-fiction and humor. 

3. How many books have you written?

Almost 20 but I've only posted 13 or so on Wattpad. 

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I cannot wait to watch Shadow hunters: City of Bones. I've been a fan of the books since they came out.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

That's a tough one. I don't have a specific type. If the book gets my attention, I will read it, no matter what the genre is.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. A knife
2. A rope
3. Water.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Yes, I'm actually writing. I posted the first chapter already.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I wrote my first story when I was 9. It was sort of a diary. As I read it, I realized it was boring so I added some monsters and characters to spice it out and voila, I had my first story.

Other books by Cold_lady19

      

My Wattpad Love Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details


No comments:

Post a Comment