JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Saturday 6 July 2013

Author Spotlight - NetsuroIchini




Perfect

His dream of being someone lies beyond the walls of Walter High. Ethan is a nerd yet not in measures of a cliche being in the society... He wants change... He wants to defy paradigms... and he will do anything to say his soul in front... He will do it his way.... his manner... his words.














Interview

1. Please tell the readers about yourself.

I am Netsuro Ichini, my pen name obviously. I am a struggling writer and is willing to learn more of writing. I am not a usual boy oyu would see in the streets. I am unique not weird. People call me gay but I bet the meaning of genuine shifted to gay now. How dynamic english is. I am 15 year old boy that loves Glee especially Chris Colfer.

2. What types of books do you write?

Actually, I am a poet. I usually write poems but Perfect is a teen fic. I am also eager to learn thriller and supernatural.

3. How many books have you written?

4, including my poetry collection. I haven't finished writing even one of them. They are Perfect, Innocent Sword, Poetry Collection of me, and Scarlet

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward this year?

My own book being published. Well, The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer that second book and Pitch Perfect Part 2 and Insidious Part 2 as well. I am also looking forward to Glee season 5 on September!

5. What type of books you enjoy reading?

Books with heart. No matter what genre, as long as I felt a heart in the story, I'm in.

6. If you're stranded in an island, what 3 things would you want with you?

Seriously? Ok.

1. I want a shelf full of books
2. If a person, Chris Colfer and Parents. If thing again, a helicopter (LOL).
3. My loptop? Or my notebook with tons of pens.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Perfect will be a trilogy.

8. What inspired you to be a writer?

I can take that as what and who inspired you. First, I am bullied. No one listens to my ideas. In writing, my book listens to what I say. She may not respond but she is always there when I call her. Second, Chris Colfer inspired me to. He is perfect I guess. He has a beautiful voice, a talented writer and my number one idol. He inspired me to be myself and write my very first novel.


Excerpt

“I-I-I am Ethan. Ethan Colchester,” A boy stuttered in his feminine voice.
           
“He is Ethan from James Chadwick Academy in Streamwood, Illinios.” Ms. Adreanne announced with a stretched hand towards a boy in his 18s. “He is our newest transferee and is expected to finish his high school with us here in Walter.” She put her hand down and continued tallying the attendance.
           
Ethan held his breath. Without exhaling, he walked down the platform with his head bowing down and hands like ice. He was nothing. He thought it that way. A gay kid in his white blazer with a red scarf wrapped on his neck or a doormat dirtied with mud and other stuff is all his new classmates could see as he walked. Those whispers, those judging stares and those penetrating glares, it all sent chills that froze him from maintaining his head to look straight at his seat in the farthest corner of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment