JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Wednesday 16 October 2013

BOTM - Wingless by Cydney Lawson



Wingless

Charlie is in serious hot water.

After a naked girl falls from the sky, lands on his lawn, and claims to be from heaven, his entire summer is flipped upside-down. This girl can talk to animals, fight like a ninja, and hear people's thoughts. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's got the most gorgeous blue eyes this side of the equator and skin as soft as goose down. But she is on earth for one reason and one reason only: to save a lost soul left behind on the wrong plane.

Charlie agrees to help her, but when her jealous partner shows up to speed up the process, things get tense for all of them. Can Charlie let go of the one thing that has ever made him feel worthwhile? And more importantly, does she feel the same?






Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I’m a 21 year old English major from Georgia. I’ve got bigger plans than a super villain and more books than Belle. But other than that I’m alarmingly normal. I wouldn’t stick out in a crowd and I like it that way, to be honest.

2. What types of books do you write?

I write a wide variety of things in the Young Adult spectrum. I write books that would fit in the paranormal, the fantasy, the romance, the suspense, and the contemporary. It really just depends on how good an idea is and if it can keep my interest.

3. How many books have you written?

I’ve started over a dozen and finished about five.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

It’s a combination, actually, a movie based on a book. I’m really looking forward to Catching Fire. I can’t stand how excited I am about it!

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Anything that makes me feel something.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1.) A magical book that turns into whatever I want to read
2.) A house with central air conditioning and electricity
3.) A magical portal off the island (a portkey off the island is also acceptable).

7. Are you considering a sequel?

I’ve already finished the sequel. Both are published in hardback and kindle and e-book versions of themselves just waiting to be read by you!

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

My grandfather. Wonderful person. Even better father.


Wingless Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment