JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Wednesday 1 January 2014

BOTM - The Baby Project

The Baby Project

Meet Aurora "Rory" West. She's clever, sarcastic, and pretty but still very average.

Meet Kale Matthews: the cliché playboy. He has the money, the life, and a charming personality that no woman can deny. Well, except Rory.

These two had little in common. In fact, the only thing they shared was their hate for one another. Little did they know that one day their whole lives will change due to one little thing:  A baby.









Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I'm fifteen and turning 16 this coming March! Many people are surprised to hear this but I am a Muslim!

2. What types of books do you write?

I write humor, teen fiction, and romance!

3. How many books have you written?

The Baby Project is my only book I've written. I had two other ones, but they were more for testing out my writing skills.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

This year I was really excited for the third book in the 'Divergent' series. It came out a week ago! I'm not going to ruin the series for you if you haven't read it...

BUT OH MY GOD THE ENDING! :'(

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I really like teen fiction books with a little romance and humor! Too much romance (like Twilight) just doesn't work for me. Sorry Team Edward and Team Jacob fans! Haha :)

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Continuous supply of food
2. Limitless amount of water
3. Vast amount of books

7. Are you considering a sequel?

No, not for The Baby Project.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

For some people, writing is a way to entertain. For others, it's a way to express what they are feeling. My inspiration for writing stems from both. I was amazed by the mere essence of books and the sense of security and happiness they gave me. When I had bad days- with bullying- I would just come home to read and it honestly made me feel better. From that feeling and through gradual maturity, I determined why not give writing a go? Me writing was never for the votes, reads, or fame. If I can be a reason that someone smiles, no matter what is going on in their life, then why not write and make that little difference in their life?


The Baby Project Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment