JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Sunday 1 December 2013

BOTM - Until I Met You by Winx1348


Until I Met You

For Jessalyn and her mom, moving to the small town of Avondale, California seemed like the perfect decision; they wanted the new scenery but what they really needed was a new start.

Jessalyn Hartley had always been shy and one to keep to herself, but now, as she enters her final year of high school at Crestview High, she's more determined than ever to stay hidden in the shadows.

However, all of that may change when she crosses paths with the supposed bad boy; Cason Michaels, and figures out that maybe she just had to meet the right person to break her out of her shell.








Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

Well, my name is Emma, and I'm a seventeen year old Canadian making her way through high school. I love to read and write, but I can also be found playing sports in my free time.

2. What types of books do you write?

Teen Fiction/Humor/Romance.

3. How many books have you written?

In total three, but I have some short stories and my first story actually isn't the best :S

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

No word of a lie... Frozen <3

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Romance, teen fiction, humor.. basically the same type of stuff i would write.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Brownies
2. A blanket
3. A toothbrush

7. Are you considering a sequel?

No, i just find sequels drag on a story. while sometimes exciting and new, most of the time i find them unneeded.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

Honestly, i just loved to read and i thought, hey, why not give writing a shot :)


Until I Met You Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment