JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Monday 22 July 2013

BOTW - The Devil's Daughter

 

The Devils Daughter

Teen Fiction/Paranormal

 
Book Blurb from Wattpad

"I'm not going to hurt you," he growls in my ear, “Neither am I going to hand you over to that Bastard.” I flinch at the anger in his voice and confusion rushes through me.

“What?” I squeak, attempting to get air into my constricted lungs. He sighs, the warm air brushing against my neck, sending goose bumps skittering across my skin.

“I’m not going to tell him you intend to escape. How can I when I plan to do the same thing?” My mind whirls as I attempt to understand what he is saying. He wants to escape? But he is one of Lucifer’s most trusted. How does that even happen? He’s lying.

“I’m not lying. I needed him to trust me or I would never find a way to get out.

” “You know a way out? Wait. Did you just read my thoughts? How did you just read my thoughts? I thought you were a shield!” Once again his sigh of exasperation leaves goose bumps on my skin and a shiver running down my spine.

“I am a shield. It just so happens that I’m a reader too. Yes, that is possible. Obviously. Now can I let you go, or are you going to try and kill me again?”

Thrown out of heaven by the whims of a conceited Archangel, Abby must hide who she is from both heaven and hell. Betrayal follows her, the angels are against her and the devil is on her tail. Will she survive to save the world from a war raging between heaven and hell? And in the midst of the battles can she avoid falling for the enemy at her side?

Click here to read the book.